Castlecary’s Cleanliness Charter
The safety of our guests and staff is, and always has been, one of our top priorities. We want to ensure all of our guests that every precaution has been taken in order to offer you a safe and confident stay. We have consulted with Innuscience who provide all of our chemicals and training has been undertaken to ensure all of our protocols are correct. Our levels of housekeeping and hygiene have been increased offering additional confidence to our guests. In order to continue our commitment to you and our Cleanliness Charter, our bedrooms and public areas will be inspected daily by the Senior Management Team and all our staff will receive regular training to ensure we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
- Please try to use stairs where possible however if you require to use the lift, please ensure only 1 guest/household at a time.
- All guest contact details will be required upon arrival. These will be kept for 21 days before being destroyed.
- All guests are required to wear a face covering when moving around Public Areas of the hotel.
- The frequency of our public areas cleaning has been increased and our bathrooms are cleaned and checked on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Increased frequency in cleaning key touch points both in bedrooms and public areas.
- Hand sanitisers are available for use throughout the hotel.
- Bedrooms are thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitised prior to re-letting.
- All printed material and soft furnishings have been removed from bedrooms where possible.
- Bedrooms will not be serviced during a guest’s stay. Additional towels, etc will be provided in the room and additional items can be sourced from reception. Where a guest is staying 5+ nights, we will arrange a weekly service of their bedroom.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings when working front of house.
CHECK IN / OUT
- On arrival, guests will be given a sanitised room key.
- All payments should be made by card where possible.
- Our Restaurant is now fully operational offering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Tables no longer require to be pre booked however this is advisable for a Friday or Saturday evening.