Castlecary’s Cleanliness Charter
The safety of our guests and staff is, and always has been, one of our top priorities. We want to ensure all of our guests that every precaution has been taken in order to offer you a safe and confident stay. We have consulted with Innuscience who provide all of our chemicals and training has been undertaken to ensure all of our protocols are correct. Our levels of housekeeping and hygiene have been increased offering additional confidence to our guests. In order to continue our commitment to you and our Cleanliness Charter, our bedrooms and public areas will be inspected daily by the Senior Management Team and all our staff will receive regular training to ensure we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
- We are now operating a one way system throughout the hotel. Please pay attention to the signage and directions.
- We have erected a protective screen on our Reception desk to provide additional safety and all staff, when front of house, will be wearing face coverings. Screens have also be erected in our Hotel Restaurant.
- Please try to use stairs where possible however if you require to use the lift, please ensure only 1 guest/household at a time.
- All guest contact details will be required upon arrival. These will be kept for 21 days before being destroyed.
- All guests are required to wear a face covering when moving around Public Areas of the hotel.
- The frequency of our public areas cleaning has been increased and our bathrooms are cleaned and checked on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Increased frequency in cleaning key touch points both in bedrooms and public areas.
- Hand sanitisers are available for use throughout the hotel and including all bedrooms.
- Bedrooms are thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitised prior to re-letting.
- All printed material and soft furnishings have been removed from bedrooms where possible.
- Bedrooms will not be serviced during a guest’s stay. Additional towels, etc will be provided in the room and additional items can be sourced from reception. Where a guest is staying 5+ nights, we will arrange a weekly service of their bedroom.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings when working front of house.
CHECK IN / OUT
- On arrival, guests will be given a sanitised room key and have their temperature taken. You will find a welcome letter in your bedroom which contains important information on Social Distancing, One Way, Systems, In House dining and housekeeping.
- All payments should be made by card where possible.
- We can offer a grab a bag packed lunch or hot cooked breakfast. The option will be based on current Government Guidelines and will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Dinner again will be offered in line with Guidelines. This will either be Room Service or once the restaurant re-opens a table can be booked for you. Pre booking is strongly advised.